- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
Academic advising is invaluable to the successful completion of your education goals. Your academic advisor is there to provide guidance in regards to course selection, degree requirements, academic success strategies, career plans, and integration to the campus culture. Each academic college has developed an advising structure that facilitates the needs of their programs and students. However, all colleges recommend that you:
1) Meet with your advisor once per term.
2) Keep your PIN and GAP codes in a safe place.
3) Take responsibility for learning your degree requirements.
You may contact the college head advisor for more information about the advising resources and requirements of your program. Contact information for individual departments is available online under the subject area contacts heading.