First-year START is an extensive two-day orientation, advising, and registration program with sessions offered June through September, attendance on both days is required. We also offer a program for parents and family members of first-year students on the same day for an additional fee.
Before you sign up for START
1.) Pay your ATD
2.) All first year students must complete the online housing application. Even if you will be requesting an exemption, you will still need to complete the housing application. If you would like to participate in selecting your own room in June you will need to complete the application by May 1st and sign your contract by May 31st.
Registration for START is REQUIRED and will begin on May 1, 2014.
In order to have a wonderful START experience please read the following START program information carefully before registering for START.
- First-year START Program Dates
- First-year START Program Schedule
- START Parent and Family Program
- Overnight Housing During START
- Driving and Parking Directions
- Information for Individuals with Disabilities attending START
- Preparing for your START Session
- Required Math Placement Test